Lincoln Theatre Covid Policy
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ACTIVELY DRINKING.
- Please bring your own mask.
- If you feel ill or have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, please do not attend the show. Temperature checks will be made at time of entry. Patrons with higher that specified temperatures will not be permitted entry (we will only issue one recheck 5 min after 1st).
- The venue will be deep cleaned before and after concerts.
- We ask that if you contract Covid within the week after visiting the Lincoln Theatre that you contact us, so we can connect with all in attendance and working at the venue during your visit.
- Lack of compliance to this and other posted procedure and protocol will be grounds for removal from the venue.
- Please be respectful and conscious of social distancing. It’s a team effort and we appreciate you compliance and understanding.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to contact us at info(at)lincolntheatre.com
- Merch available at www.lincolntheatre.bigcartel.com
GA tickets are good for the Balcony area as well as the Floor. Click on the Floor area below to select GA tickets.